Island In The Sun.

"We´ll spend some time forever, we´ll never feel bad anymore. On an island in the sun..."

jueves, 1 de abril de 2010

Not from Royalty, but a Human Beign.



Today, I felt like a princess...
Like a Queen.
I put on my nice pink dress,
I bought a crown,
I looked for my shoes...
And then I climb onto the top of my castle
To pray for my kingdom...
To pray for the slaves,
for the orphans,
for the homeless...

And I realized...
That I was no princess,
no Queen...
That I had no Kingdom..
And that I was all by my self
at the roof...
Praying for those who can't hear me...
Praying for strangers in my town.

I put off my crown,
put off my dress,
my shoes and my pretty jewerly...
And went out to do something 'bout it.
'Cause I might be no Princess,
no Queen,
but I'm a Human Beign.

By: Faan Waldorf, 2008
For: EClass

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario